Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun at the Fair:




Here is the scavenger hunt list (along with a few photos) from the social that took place last night at the fair.

Scavenger Hunt List:
1. Photo of person in running clothes one size to small
2. Photo at Petting Zoo
3. Photo of Butter cow
4. Photo of person in socks and sandals, mullet or Mohawk (bonus entry if you get 2 in 1)
5. Photo of kid on a leash
6. Photo at Ethnic Village
7. Corndog Stick
8. Piece of taffy
9. A free fan
10. A bumper sticker
11. Must see Space art across from Lincoln Stage
12. Bonus- find and photograph of yourself with NO RUNNING signs – hint in carnival area/rides

Everyone brought their photos, items and stories back to the Bud tent and were entered into a drawing for SRRC gear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a bit overweight and my running clothes are snug. It would make me sad to know that people representing a running club were secretly taking my picture as part of a so-called "scavenger hunt."

Anonymous said...

I am sure that the scavenger hunt was not meant to hurt anyone.

Anonymous said...

I apologize for any hard feelings and take sole responsibility, the intended meaning was not meant to discourage anyone from taking on a healthy lifestyle. I myself am a "plus size" runner/walker and did not take any offense to it.
Melanie
please feel free to contact me personally if anyone else has any feedback.
grace32003@comcast.net