Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot Enough?

How did everyone due last night? Boy, it was HOT! Remember to always hydrate and be aware of what your body is saying during these hot summer days/nights.

I heard lots of runners saying that last night was a milestone for them! Congratulations as 5 miles is quite the accomplishment.

A special thanks to Green 2 (Stacy and the group) for not kicking me when I was down (literally)! My four year old told me that I shouldn't have been running "so fast" so that says it all! My pride is bruised along with the leg, hip, and shoulder!

You all are fabulous!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We would like to have you back with us, thanks so much for being there and sticking with us ( even though you were hurt)Green 2 will always take you!!
Also Happy Pre-Birthday!!! ( I know you won't be there on Tue, so have a great time)