Sunday, September 13, 2009

Shoreliners:

1. Carpool leaves from Kmart parking lot (on Clear Lake & Dirksen) at 5:40 a.m. on Sunday, September 20. Please post a comment here if you are a runner needing a ride or a driver with room for another runner.

2. Interested in getting together next Saturday night at Olive Garden for All You Can Eat Pasta? If so, post a comment here as well, and I'll see if they'll take reservations for us. We'll plan (if possible) to eat at 5:30 or 6pm.

3. Great job out there today - keep up your running this week (probably four miles on Tuesday and 3 miles EASY on Thursday)

4. Sleep in next Saturday morning! It's been great out on the road with all of you - made me get out of bed :-) and I have met a lot of great people.

Running longer distances with a group is a lot easier than out on our own most of the time!

Have a good week and we'll see ya in Decatur!

Mary

10 comments:

Jenni G said...

I'm riding with Lori, Kaylee and I think one other? Or, I can drive the four of us and fit in 2 more. What ever works out best is fine with me. I'll try to be there at 5:30 so we can work it out and make Mary's 5:40 launch time. Parking is tight over there!

Mary L. Rogers said...

I can fit two more....

Unknown said...

Becky and I are going to run this one, so we can drive or ride. See you guys in the parking lot!

Jenni G said...

Yay, Bill and Becky!!

Julie H. said...

I would like to catch a ride with someone for the trip over there. My family is coming later, so I will come home with them. Thanks

Cassie P said...

I would like a ride with anyone who wants me!!! I will meet you guys in the parking lot! Cassie Pollard

Mary L. Rogers said...

Cool, and I've got Mary R. (the other one) and Laura L. and the Klockengas, too! What a caravan!

PARKING LOT CLEAR LAKE & DIRKSEN KMART - 5:40 A.M. (UGGGGGHHHH!) YAWN....

Kevin S said...

I'll be at KMart Sunday morning and can take a group of 3 or 4 or will squeeze in with someone.

Kevin S.

Mary L. Rogers said...

Anyone interested in going to All You CAn Eat Pasta at Olive Garden Saturday night? Post here, plus how many and I'll see if I can get us reservations. I'm thinking early, l ike 5:30.....I've got about 6 people interested so far...

Unknown said...

I would like a ride. I will be at the parking lot.